Roanoke parking for Amtrak

Mon Feb 22 07:28:09 EST 2016

Gordon,

I have done it with no problems. Just make sure your car is in the
designated area.

Thanks,

Richard D. Shell

In a message dated 2/22/2016 6:36:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

I am considering taking the Amtrak bus from its  designated Roanoke
boarding location in the Berglund Civic Center parking lot  to Lynchburg and then
an Amtrak train to Washington for several days.   Does anyone know whether it
is permissible for an Antrak customer to leave an  automobile in the Civic
Center parking lot for several days?

Gordon  Hamilton

To  change your subscription go  to
Browse the  NW-Mailing-List archives  at