Fw: New and Old

Fri Apr 29 18:59:51 EDT 2016

Regarding the part of my previous message pertaining to the building known as "The Hexagon," I have a correction to make.  At one time I was fairly good in math and geometry.  Back in those days I would have known that a hexagonal building with only four sides would have needed two not three sides to complete it.