N&W Steam Passenger Photos

Sat Apr 30 07:04:43 EDT 2016

Hi all,
  I am looking for a few nice color images(slides or scans), that we might
use for a video we are working on.
J Class, and Streamlined 4-8-2's are the majority of what we need for the
outside packaging, and perhaps inside
if a still might be useful for the content.  Mainly its for the packaging
though.  If I get something in the next 30 days, we
can also include a photo credit on the video, a comp copy of the video, and
perhaps an additional video or two based on
what we use.  You can respond here, or email me direct.
If you know of anyone who can help me out let me know as well.  My father
took no color images only Black and white.
gregscholl at zoomtown.com

Now for those who thought this post would contain images, here is one for
you.  For extra points tell me how many years it
been since 611 last ran when this was taken.

Greg

Moderator: