Archives

Mon Feb 27 21:58:08 EST 2017

Our archives are awesome.  I looked up "wood" hoping to find wood boxcars I might be able to build.  I got "Garwood" with a Class J crossing the bridge over WV-10.  I then went to Google Earth and found all kinds of bridges along 10.  And videos on YouTube from Deepwater...glorious horns, diesels pulling and shoving, and great shots.  It was one of the best hours I ever spent. Thanks to the Archives for steering me along to a world unknown to me before.
Can't wait to drive it someday.Mike Shockley