Firemen on electrics

Thu Apr 20 08:47:18 EDT 2017

Grant

Let me also reiterate what Jim said about sharing the knowledge. While you modestly don't take any credit, other than asking the questions. You still have the knowledge and need to share it, so that future historians can study it when you and I are gone.

And being even later to the party. In the newspaper reports of the VGN wreck at Kumis, Va in March 1941, the fireman who was killed was referred to in the newspaper article as "oiler".

Ken Miller