Taking Twenty

Sun Jul 16 08:52:33 EDT 2017

My father had shingles a number of years ago and it was very painful.  There is now a vaccine available for older patients against shingles.  After seeing what my Dad went through, I got the vaccine a few years ago.  I highly recommend it and I am not a doctor.  Shingles seem to be on the increase over the past few years.

Ron Muldowney