North Fork meat packing plant questions

Mon Dec 11 11:39:16 EST 2017

Attached is the original siding agreement  for the S&S packing house dated
June 12, 1905 (Contracts and Agreements Book 40 page 238). The location
appears similar to that which Grant described for the Swift plant. S&S had
moved from that location by 1915.

Also attached is a partial undated picture of Northfork which shows a chute
for roadside unloading of animals next to the Wilson plant.

Related scans are from Eastern Regional Coal Archives.

Alex Schust

Moderator:

Behalf Of *NW Mailing List