Weed spray and de-vegetation options

Mon Jan 1 10:53:30 EST 2018

On Mon, Jan 1, 2018, at 9:30 AM,
Bob
 wrote:

Afterwards, labor costs skyrocketed, the Sulphur producing trackside
> modules (aka steam locomotives) went away in increasing numbers and voila,
> growth encroached much closer to the ROW, lower costs for maintenance, etc.

I will also suggest the demise of the S&C and power lines is also a factor.
Without signal and power lines along the right of way, which needed to be
clear of encroaching vegetation and nearby trees that that might drop a
branch across the lines, the need for "landscaping" along the tracks was
eliminated.

Bruce in Blacksburg