Jim Blackstock RE:Flat Top tunnel on Elkhorn Division

Sat Jan 13 20:56:06 EST 2018

Peter

I collected various data on steam locomotives.  The N&W never had much
information on wrecks that I could find but there were a few with the
locomotive number, location and date of the accident.   The thing that I
found interesting,  the locomotive was only a couple years old and was
involved in several more accidents over a few years period.   Guess
just bad luck during the early years.  Jim