New member

Wed Jun 6 23:49:48 EDT 2018

I have my new member all lined up if he gives me the go ahead, I will be paying for his membership.
He lives on the Cincinnati district on the east end and we share quite a bit of info on this line and the Columbus district.
He is young but has a great interest in the Peavine, and has taken quite a bit of photos and video of the east end.
It was his posting on a Peavine web site we belong to that I found out that 2 signals in Rushtown had been taken down.
I will let the society know what happens. FINGERS CROSSED!

Jeff Wood