For What its Worth...

Wed Jun 6 16:49:02 EDT 2018

EricThere are programs coming and plans being made for even more. Some of these will be touched on in the next issue of the Arrow.I look forward to seeing how these changes will work. To not so much change things but improve a good thing. With that said it will also take participation from the membership as well . Speaking for myself and Todd Arnett we ask that the membership at least try to include themselves in one or more of these programs. Dean Taylor Vice President Norfolk and Western historical society

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Date: 6/6/18  11:36 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Subject: For What its Worth...
I must applaud this group for even discussing this issue of membership. In my experience, no one else has so far!

So, let's keep this conversation moving forward! Good stuff!

Eric