Very Sad News

Sat Jun 30 22:03:35 EDT 2018

We received word from our good friend Aubrey Wiley that Tom Marshall passed
away in Huntington today.

Tom was a noted Virginian and Mullens area historian, had family that
worked for the Virginian, and has contributed to the Arrow.  He was a big
part of the Virginian Crazies weekends, and was co-chair of the NWHS
convention in Twin Falls a few years ago.

He will be greatly missed by those of us who knew him.  He was very
gracious about sharing information, and was a good guy, and a very good
friend.  He will be missed a lot.

Frank Bongiovanni