Alemite at Randolph St in 1923

Sun Aug 19 10:49:08 EDT 2018

In the book about the class A 2-6-6-4 there is a photo made from the third floor of the Motive Power building looking down on the first A just out of the shop gate; in the background there are folks loading a Southern RPO car and beyond that the old Randolph Street tower.  The date is May 8, 1936.

EdKing