Street names from N&W

Thu Jan 24 12:12:13 EST 2019

Mike

There is more than one way to spell a word.  Quote from President Andrew
Jackson.  It is most often spelled Rorer in the valley.

Now we have a street in Roanoke named Rorer Ave.  It was the location of
the old Rorer Hotel or often called the Rorer Park Hotel. It has been
gone for many years. I think there was a street named Ferdinand Ave.

Jim Blackstock