Street names from N&W

Thu Jan 24 14:13:51 EST 2019

Hi Mike:   If you liked the discussion here on the mailing list,  why not
visit with these guys in living color ?   As a friendly reminder,  this
Saturday,  January 26 is the GOB east workday.  Gordon, Steve & John  are
known to frequent the GOB east  workdays and I am sure they would enjoy
talking Rohrer mines. ( Especially Steve ! )
Well,  to clarify, we haven't seen John in a while, ever since we had him
look in the ceiling for a water leak.   I don't know what he saw.  :  )
 You never know he may be there this weekend. He's due  for a visit .

Gordon and Steve will probably be there, along with Joe, Roger, Ron  &
Rob.   Bruce from Blacksburg shows up from time to time.   He's due a visit
also.

 Everyone is invited to visit GOB east this weekend,  'Saturday' . We
always have stuff to work on, and things to look at.  Just park in the big
parking lot in front of the Carillon data center just off Kimball & 5th
street that Freight Car america uses for parking,  Contact us with your
email address and we'll give you a number to call so we can let you in the
building.
Looking  forward to see you at the GOB east .
Best regards
R.Ervine

Radford Va