Hagerstown question

Mon Jul 8 10:26:55 EDT 2019

Hagerstown was WM but after Chessie, C&O and B&O engines were mixed in, based on all photos I’ve seen and taken.  Shomo Yard’s roundhouse/fueling facility was shared by N&W and PRR, where my grandfather worked out of on the old Cumberland Valley, then PRR, until 1959 retirement.  I can’t answer anything definitive but, again, based on photos I’ve seen, RDG seemed to have used the WM facility.

Jim King

 <http://www.smokymountainmodelworks.com/> www.smokymountainmodelworks.com