Time change

Wed Feb 19 11:15:01 EST 2020

     Public timetables were usually issued with the change between
daylight and standard time. Same with employee timetables. But those did
not necessarily mesh. The Nickel Plate public tt announced Standard or
Daylight, but the emp tt stayed on standard. Since the public tt was not
an employee schedule, it carried no authority with the crews.

     WJPowers