N&W Pj coachs

Thu Jul 2 10:34:19 EDT 2020

Brent / and others

The nice thing about the archives crew is if it is not yet digitized they will do that. Then you can get all your material electronically. Take it to a copy shop on a thumb drive (or email), and they will print a hard copy in exactly the scale you need ( in my case 1:32).  Worth every penny.

Sent from my digital telegraph key
Jim Stapleton
Frying in northernmost VA