N&W Pj coachs

Thu Jul 2 11:51:26 EDT 2020

Hi Ken, good point, and if I determine that this is a potentially viable model project for me I will be definitely be ordering it along with several of the other detail drawings.   (As you well know, I have ordered lots of drawings from the archives over the years.)

However, its a bit of a stretch for me to order a full drawing just to get a single general car length figure, particularly on a whim notion like this.  To order a drawing for all of my harebrained ideas would certainly be cost prohibitive for me.

At the moment, mine was just a general inquiry in hopes that someone had the car length info readily available.

Brent
Dr. J. Brent Greer