N&W Pj coachs

Thu Jul 2 15:03:13 EDT 2020

Hi Brent

No offense intended. Too many people take advantage of the website, looking at stuff, and some drawings are too detailed and can easily make dimensions on them, and the society depends on sales of material to keep the doors open.

I understand what you are saying. Like I said, no offense intended.

Best
Ken Miller