Help Identifying Two Passenger Cars

Wed Sep 2 16:38:00 EDT 2020

I found this view for sale a few months ago.  Looks like the same three cars photographed from the other side.  The cars were at the passenger car shop east of the station.  Both photos show wisps of steam, so the cars were connected to a steam line.  I don't see evidence that the ex-Wabash car was outfited
as a generator car yet.  I suspected the sleeper came off number 4 and was moved to the shop track for servicing before heading west on number 3 the same day. It was also before Buchanan County was painted Pevler blue.

--Rick Morrison