Steam Doubleheaders

Wed Feb 3 12:20:01 EST 2021

Thank you Tom, I’ve always had this question also in my mind. On a related note- how did the pushers (example Blue Ridge) operate in synch with the power that was in the lead? I would think that any difference in speed between the lead power and the one on the back would be disastrous. These are all probably simple questions- but one never knows until they ask!

Jim Detty

Lucasville, Ohio