NW-Mailing-List Digest, Vol 199, Issue 42 Re: End of N&W Passenger Service and the beginnings of Amtrak

Sun May 23 19:16:00 EDT 2021

Please remember to sign your posts!

The members bonus content requires you to log in with your member number, name, and zip code. Once it validates your membership, you can download a bonus PDF of additional material for the Arrow, most that relates to the current issue, some that is totally new. Now, I’m not going to say that some of the content will not be seen later in another Arrow, but it might, and it might not!

http://www.nwhs.org/membership/signin/

The content will be available for an unknown time at this point, at least until the next issue is in people’s hands, it might stay a bit longer. Additional content is something I will be shooting for every issue, but not guaranteed, so members actually get a bit more than they might expect, and as an incentive to being members.

Best
Ken Miller