Auville/Iaeger engine shed color question

Fri Jan 21 15:27:46 EST 2022

Thank you for your time and kind words, Jim!  I found those images in
Y-Class book last night, too.  It got me wondering what happened to those
images, at TLC publishing.
I just looked at the images in Jim Nichols' book as well.

I appreciate your input on the MoW buildings.
Should I expect the trim color to be similar to the reddish/brown trim on
stations?
Is there anyone who might know of good color photos to give me some
perspective?
Thanks!
Mike Rector