Auville/Iaeger engine shed color question

Fri Jan 21 16:42:38 EST 2022

Aubrey, thank you so much for your response!
I just mentioned your Auville story in my last email response.  What a
great story that was to read!
I wish I had known all of this back in 93 when I visited Auville Yard.
Back then, to a young guy, interested in N&W, it was "just a coaling
station and something interesting to see from the steam age".
Now that I have learned so much more about the history of the railroad and
the branch, it is much more historically interesting to me.

Mike Rector