Fwd: MOW equipment

Mon Feb 28 14:46:35 EST 2022

A couple more Bill Gordon N&W MoW photos from the same series to share from
our Facebook Group: *Fans of the Norfolk and Western & Virginian Railway*

Pocahontas Division: N&W 2165 2-8-8-2 Y6a Class with work train and Jordan
spreader at Bishop, WV, August 1959. Bill Gordon Photo
[image: image.png]

Pocahontas Division: N&W 2165 2-8-8-2 Y6a Class with work train 1.5 miles
north of Bishop, WV, August 1959. Bill Gordon Photo
[image: image.png]

Pocahontas Division: N&W 2165 2-8-8-2 Y6a Class with work train and Jordan
spreader at Bishop, WV, August 1959. Bill Gordon Photo
[image: image.png]

Pocahontas Division: N&W at Bishop, WV, route work with a small loco crane,
August 1959. Bill Gordon Photo
[image: image.png]

Hope you don't mind sharing these.  I know not everyone is on Facebook.

Mike Rector