WILLIAMSON ROUDHOUSE INFO NEEDED!

Mon Feb 28 16:41:49 EST 2022

Hi Jim,
Hey it has been a while! Yes I have several copies! LOL I am looking for any blueprints and detail photos I can find! Both of the models were built from Blueprints I was able to find on the NWHS site.Ray Russell Sr.
Hi Ray! Do you have Vern French's The Norfolk & Western Railway: Williamson Terminal-1953? There are some drawings and numerous photographs. Your coaling station and lubritorium look great! Jim Brewer