VGN BX-10 Trucks

Wed May 1 14:56:02 EDT 2024

Hi Martin

The diagram sheet updated through 2-26-1948 lists Andrews trucks for the BX-10, with 44 cars remaining in service.

A note on the listing page noted that the trucks are rebuilt from vacated coal cars Class   H-1, note dated 3-4-1938

Once they were converted to MofW service, all bets are off, as arch bar trucks were still used in non-interchange equipment.

Best
Ken Miller