Line side poles

Mon May 20 02:35:19 EDT 2024

The poles of the Peavine used to be quite visible when regular maintenence was being performed. Now many have been grown over by trees and brush. I still want to explore more poles and see about the alternate arms. The poles through Mt. Oreb Ohio have double arms one on each side. As for the disease Mike I got that many years ago with the color position lights of the Peavine. I can tell you it mutates. In 2017 it mutated to the archives to the point it is a daily search for something new and in the back of my mind hoping there is nothing new but the joy I feel when I find something new I can use is indescribable.
Jeff Wood