Fast Train to Blacksburg: The Huckleberry Flyer

Mon May 20 12:03:55 EDT 2024

As a matter irony, paradox and hubris, I suggest that we begin referring to Brother Amtrak's envisioned passenger train over the Virginian to Blacksburg, by naming this creature "The Huckelberry Flyer."

If another has earlier set forth such a noble proposition, to him I accede naming rights.

CC to the Hon. Governor of Virginia, Gov. Whutz-szis-name.

-- abram burnett,
       Reporting from the Underground Turnip World