Huckleberry Youtube video

Wed May 22 11:35:15 EDT 2024

Railroad Media Archive has some excellent videos. Walton sure has changed.
Use to drive down there and park in the wye and go fishing.
On the Huckleberry, it is interesting how they are moving cars around at
the end of the line in Blacksburg. The whole video is interesting.
I recommend looking through all of Railroad Media Archive's listed videos
on 'goober-toob'.  Check out the code line poles as well.
best,
rob ervine

fairlawn VA