PA consists

Mon May 27 16:12:57 EDT 2024

I saw a video made shortly after 611’s first return to service in 1982. Had some archival footage of the J’s in regular service. One clip was clearly the Powhatan Arrow but had an NYC Pullman in the consist between the diner and T-L observation. What would’ve been the reason to have an NYC Pullman in the consist for the Powhatan Arrow?

Sincerely,
Joseph Congemi
Cell Phone: 404-374-2370
Email: jmcongemi at comcast.net