Convention followup

Wed Jun 19 21:48:06 EDT 2024

Shame on me

I put off coming to the conventions for 30+ years. This year was my first
and I can't believe how much I was missing out on. Everyone was incredibly
friendly and there was so much to see in such a short time.

If you've ever thought about attending a convention but haven't, please put
it on your calendar for next year. I promise you will feel welcome and will
find plenty to capture your interest. There were quite a few of you on this
list that I had hoped to meet in person. Do yourself a favor and commit to
coming next year.

Mike Rector