Virginian (NW/NS) Roanoke South Yard

Sat Jul 13 18:52:39 EDT 2024

Still in operation. It was full a few days ago. Just like fishing, some days they bite, some days they don't. Jimmy LisleSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Mailing List via NW-Mailing-List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Date: 7/13/24  6:35 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: 'NW Mailing List' <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Cc: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Subject: Virginian (NW/NS) Roanoke South Yard I was just looking at the webcam showing Roanoke South Yard today (Saturday) about 3pm. It looks like it’s completely empty. I haven’t noticed this before. Is the yard still in use or has NS shut this down? I hope this is temporary, whatever it is.https://www.wsls.com/weather/skycams/     Looks like the camera lens needs cleaning too. Phil Miller