Ironton OH and 611 crossing grade accident pics

Fri Aug 2 21:27:48 EDT 2024

Thanks Tim. Now that you mention it, I remember that from the book. Some of
you guys amaze me with your recollection of details.
I never even considered Pritchard, although that makes perfect sense in
hindsight. It probably had some tools on hand for machinery maintenance at
such a busy facility.

Mike Rector