N&W and PRR Audio LP Remastered

Tue Aug 13 14:35:06 EDT 2024

I have the CD. Is it not still available?Jimmy LisleSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Date: 8/13/24  2:31 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Subject: N&W and PRR Audio LP Remastered Hello list,I recently acquired a vinyl LP entitled "Rods, Wheels And Whistles" and digitized it with a high quality turntable. It contains N&W and PRR steam audio recorded by John Briggs during the late 1950s. I have remastered this LP and figured I would share it with you all. The link is below:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Dr664tiJsHNYiTlbG90f7Y_28Iu7kWEV?usp=sharingI have yet to scan the album cover and liner notes, the latter of which contains information and photographs pertaining to each recording. I will add them to the Google Drive folder as soon as I can.Enjoy!Eli Santin