N&W and PRR Audio LP Remastered

Tue Aug 13 17:37:31 EDT 2024

I had no idea there was a 'cd. As far as I know its not available anymore
because I certainly couldn't find it. Would you be willing to let me borrow
your copy? I can extract it to digital files for you. Please contact me at
imadeapromise42 at gmail.com if you want to get in touch regarding this.

Thanks,

Eli Santin