N&W and PRR Audio LP Remastered

Tue Aug 13 18:25:34 EDT 2024

 Hi,
The CD can be ordered from The Trolley Dodger website (thetrolleydodger.com). There are some other interesting N&W recordings available as well!
Maybe something for the Commissary to consider adding to stock so that NWHS members could buy them through the Society?
Regards,
Peter Gibbs (UK member)

 I have the CD. Is it not still available?
Jimmy Lisle

Hello list,
I recently acquired a vinyl LP entitled "Rods, Wheels And Whistles" and digitized it with a high quality turntable. It contains N&W and PRR steam audio recorded by John Briggs during the late 1950s. I have remastered this LP and figured I would share it with you all. The link is below:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Dr664tiJsHNYiTlbG90f7Y_28Iu7kWEV?usp=sharing

I have yet to scan the album cover and liner notes, the latter of which contains information and photographs pertaining to each recording. I will add them to the Google Drive folder as soon as I can.
Enjoy!