Conventions

Sun Sep 15 20:51:15 EDT 2024

Phil,
I'll do my best from memory as I didn't bring home a ballot, others like
Mike R can probably correct me as he made pictures.  As I recall the
categories were at least for NW :
steam
diesel
passenger
freight
MOW
structure

For VGN:
steam
diesel
passenger
freight
structure

Photos:
color
b&w
I am sure I have some of these wrong and have probably omitted some, but
use this for a basis and let me know what you think should be included.
Jim C.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>