Conventions

Sun Sep 15 23:42:13 EDT 2024

I don't know that we need 20 categories for 15 models. I'm not advocating
radical change, just saying I'd like to see improvements from our current
situation of low participation.

That said, let's hope we can drive more model entries this coming year by
increasing modeling interest using tools like the modeling group, and
possibly with Zoom get-togethers.

Jim already has a gondola ready. Once he gets it painted, that is.

Mike Rector