Conventions

Wed Sep 18 22:14:31 EDT 2024

 Okay, I'll explain. If there are 3 entries in the same category, and 2 of them are yours, every convention attender gets one vote per category. So you are dividing your potential votes between your two entries. Whoever has the third entry will possibly get more votes than either of your two entries. So he will win even if your combined vote is more than his because you have allowed the vote on your entries to be divided. I can't make it any clearer.
Jim Nichols