Conventions

Thu Sep 19 07:54:47 EDT 2024

Jim,So, it is not really a model contest as much as it is a "Favorite" display. OK, I get it now.Jimmy LisleSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Date: 9/18/24  11:08 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Subject: Re: Conventions
        Okay, I'll explain. If there are 3 entries in the same category, and 2 of them are yours, every convention attender gets one vote per category. So you are dividing your potential votes between your two entries. Whoever has the third entry will possibly get more votes than either of your two entries. So he will win even if your combined vote is more than his because you have allowed the vote on your entries to be divided. I can't make it any clearer.Jim Nichols

    On 9/18/2024 5:08 PM, NW Mailing List