Steam locomotive id needed!

Fri Oct 4 18:42:27 EDT 2024

Thanks everyone. We have labeled the locomotive as a Class Y3. Others
mentioned that this is N&W photo 5631 and I was able to find that image at
Virginia Tech.  Hand written on the border of the images is Y-3.

https://digitalsc.lib.vt.edu/files/show/34626

The VT image is a fairly high resolution scan.

Thanks!
   Roger Link