Steam locomotive id needed!

Fri Oct 4 19:26:49 EDT 2024

The Y2/Y2a examples (see one such example below) have the same
closely-spaced front handrail configuration, resembling the Z1a/Z1b style.

The Y3/Y3a example from Roger Link's photo in question has the same
wider-spaced handrail configuration as all the later Y-classes, except for
the lack of X-shaped cross-bracing.

Mike Rector

[image: image.png]