Ordering from Commissary is a Pain

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue May 12 14:09:35 EDT 2015

I'm trying to place an order with The Commissary, but the SSL encryption on their check-out page isn't working, and I won't put my credit card info out on an unsecure web page.  I tried calling in my order (pain), but the "recorded line" hung up before I could finish my order (more pain).

No Commissary email address provided on the NWHS web site.

No Commissary phone # to get to a real live person.

Can't submit an order without entering a valid credit card number.

What's a mother to do?

-Eric Bott