Ordering from Commissary is a Pain

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue May 12 18:04:02 EDT 2015

I guess your last resort is snail mail.

Greg Harrod

In a message dated 05/12/2015 5:10:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org writes:

I’m trying to place an order with The Commissary, but the  SSL encryption
on their check-out page isn’t working, and I won’t put my  credit card info
out on an unsecure web page.  I tried calling in my  order (pain), but the “
recorded line” hung up before I could finish my order  (more pain).
No Commissary email address provided on the NWHS web  site.
No Commissary phone # to get to a real live  person.
Can’t submit an order without entering a valid credit card  number.
What’s a mother to do?
-Eric  Bott

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org
To  change your subscription go  to
Browse the  NW-Modeling-List archives  at