[412-public-news] Fwd: G20 - Freedom Conference 2009, Tuesday Sept 22, 7:00pm at Soldiers and Salors Hall

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 06:40:58 EDT 2009

Hi All,

One week from now, Pittsburgh braces for the G-20. The event detailed
in the email below is worthy of everyone's time and attention. Thanks
Frank and Dave and the others for your organizational efforts so far.
Four nice, 1-page PDFs attached.

Hope to see you there.

Mark Rauterkus
mark at Rauterkus.com