[412-public-news] Hackers stink. Educational lectures on G-20 online now. Let's play soccer and support and call attention to women's rights in Iran!

Mark Rauterkus Mark at Rauterkus.com
Thu Sep 24 09:56:33 EDT 2009

Hi All,

The G-20 hits Pittsburgh and here are three bits of news for you.

1.
My Facebook page -- http://Facebook.com/rauterkus -- got hacked
earlier this week. Tip: Don't send money to people based on a chat
conversation, as you might not be talking to who you think you are. A
hacker took over my Facebook page for a few hours and started to ask
my friends for cash, saying I was mugged in London. Ouch. Stay prudent
on the web. Authorities were notified. All seems fine now.

2.
Pittsburgh's Freedom Conference happened on Tuesday. It was the
subject of my last email invite. My camera captured all three
excellent presentations. Each gave a 50-minute address about world
banking, G-20, dangers in our global finance system and more. All of
those talks are available for your review now.

http://Rauterkus.blip.tv

Part 1: Joan Veon (after a quick intro) = http://www.blip.tv/file/2638034
Part 2: Tom Woods, http://www.blip.tv/file/2638465
Part 3: G Edward Griffin. http://www.blip.tv/file/2638633

Blog posting: http://rauterkus.blogspot.com/2009/09/pittsburghs-freedom-conference-2009.html
Program: http://FreedomConfernece2009.com

This might be good background listening if you have 3 hours of
computer work today.

3.
Let's play some soccer to draw attention to women's rights in Iran at
CMU on Friday at 10 am, as part of another, positive statement in the
city in this time of the G-20.

Details here at my blog:

http://rauterkus.blogspot.com/2009/09/g20-sports-opportunity-at-cmu-for-women.html

You can play too! Hope to see you there.

--

Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark.Rauterkus at gmail.com      http://Facebook.com/rauterkus
http://Rauterkus.blogspot.com