[412-public-news] Wellness and Water Warriors - podcast appearance and NCAA Water Polo at Highland Park Pool

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 12:31:58 EDT 2018

Hi,

I'm the featured guest giving an interview about our approach to ending
drowning with SKWIM and water polo.

Listen! Share! Subscribe to the podcast.

https://tinyurl.com/SKWIM-warrior
or
https://thekelsgroup.com/2018/07/18/how-to-implement-skwim-water-polo-in-your-pools-camps-episode-004/

+ +

We're hosting a day of NCAA water polo at Citiparks Highland Park Pool on
Saturday, September 1, 2018, with games played among Washington & Jefferson
College, Penn State, Gannon, Mercyhurst, and Pittsburgh's Renegades (our
masters team).

Ongoing practices happen at Citiparks Ammon Rec Center Pool in The Hill
District every Tuesday and Thursday from 6 to 7:45 pm. Tonight will be a
good practice date as Daniel, a guy I coached when he was a college swimmer
back in the early 1980s, is in town and playing.

More:
https://Renegades.4rs.org.

+ + +

Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto might have retweeted after working at the McDonalds
Drive-Thru while supporting youth employment opportunities, "If you wanna
get a gun out of a young person’s hand, put a paycheck in it."

IMHO, It is impossible to swim with a gun in your hand.

Hopefully all the shooting we all encounter for the remainder of the summer
is confined to area swim pools and within the context of water polo and
SKWIM practices and games.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Executive Director of SKWIM USA, a 501(c)(3)
The Pittsburgh Project - swim coach and head lifeguard
Middle School Swim Coach at The Ellis School
Former Varsity Boys Swim Coach, Pittsburgh Obama Academy
Sabbatical for 2018: PPS Summer Dreamers' Swim & Water Polo
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team

http://CLOH.org <http://cloh.org/>

412 298 3432 = cell