[412-public-news] WPIAL Swimming Championships this Thursday & Friday -- show prep and good luck

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:27:18 EST 2019

Hi All,

This year, if anyone tells me to, "break a leg!" before the WPIAL Swim
Championships this Thursday and Friday at Pitt, I'll smile and know that's
simply a good-luck wish in SHOW talk as I'm serving as the color
commentator for the internet live-streaming broadcast for both the Class
AAA and AA Meets.

I won't get an Oscar, but I'm going to try by doing my show prep and
seeking your help.

+ + + +
In advance of the WPIAL Swim Championships, the broadcasting crew is
seeking fun insights from swimmers, coaches and fans about participants,
coaches and teams to support the live streaming coverage of the entire AAA
and AA meets with TribLive High School Sports Network.

Email tidbits directly to the color commentator,
Mark at Rauterkus.com,
Twitter: @Rauterkus, or fill out this web form:
https://time.cloh.org/show-prep-for-2019-district-7-swim-championships/

+ + + +

To all the swimmers, swim fast and DON'T BREAK a leg! But let me know a
thing or two so we can make this interesting and more fun.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Executive Director of SKWIM USA, a 501(c)(3)
The Pittsburgh Project - swim coach and head lifeguard
Coach at The Ellis School for Swimming, T&F and Triathlon
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team & Renegades (Masters)

http://CLOH.org <http://cloh.org/>

412 298 3432 = cell